LAST UPDATED: 2023-05-12
SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE
Without restriction, we generally offer the following services through the Website:
- Humblytics is simple and privacy friendly analytics. It makes tracking custom events easy and efficient, without the need for time-consuming coding.
The services we offer are subject to change over time. By using the Website, you are confirming that you have determined that the services are appropriate for your needs. We do not guarantee that these services meet your needs or that they are suitable for your specific purposes.
3. OWNERSHIP OF YOUR FILES
When you choose to upload documents or data (including any images or text), 14985427 CANADA INC. does not review or pre-screen the contents of electronic data uploaded or posted to the Website (“Content”) and 14985427 CANADA INC. claims no intellectual property rights with respect to the Content.
However, by posting, uploading, inputting or submitting any Content whatsoever to the Website, you are granting 14985427 CANADA INC. an irrevocable, royalty free licence while the Content remains uploaded to the Website, to use the Content for any purpose related to the use and promotion of its business and the Website, including the right to copy, distribute, edit, and publicly display such content with or without attribution.
Payments for services or products available on the Website will be charged to you in accordance with the policies, procedures, and timelines posted on the relevant sections of the Website.
You agree to pay the fees applicable to your subscription and any other applicable fees, including but not limited to fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account (“Fees”).
- All initial and recurring Fees will be charged to the credit card that you authorize for your account. It is your responsibility to keep your authorized credit card valid and up to date at all times. We may terminate or block access to your account if your credit card becomes expired or otherwise invalid at the time any Fees become due.
For purposes of processing payments, we use the following service provider:
Before using the Website, you must first review and approve the terms and conditions governing the use of these third-party payment processors, which are available at the following website(s): https://www.stripe.com
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES
- Our current policies on refunds, exchanges and responsibility for lost, broken or stolen products are posted on the Website.
The terms governing the features and capabilities of your account and the related fees can be found on the Website.
- You may cancel and terminate your Account at any time in accordance with the terms and policies posted on the Website.
If at the date of termination of your Account, there are any outstanding payments owing by you to us, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be held liable for, and you hereby fully waive the right to claim for, any loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting in any way from use of the Website.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. We do not warrant that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
In no event will we have any liability to you or any third party for any lost profits or revenues or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages however caused, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, and whether or not you or the third party have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event the foregoing paragraph, or any part thereof, is void under applicable law, this paragraph, or such part thereof, shall be inapplicable.
- In order to protect your security, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Website are kept secure and confidential.
You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, including the unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security.
We will investigate any breach of security on the Website that we determine in our sole discretion to be serious in nature, but we will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for breaches of security or any unauthorized access to your account however arising.
WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as they relate to the Website.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- You represent and warrant that:
iii. Your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the confidentiality or intellectual property rights of any User or third party; and
iv. Your use of the Website will comply with all local, provincial and federal laws, rules and regulations, and with all policies posted on the Website.